1. Consent to Collect Personal Information
You consent that we (including any of our overseas associates on our behalf) can do any of the following at any time:
- Credit information: Seek and use personal credit information about you to assess an application for credit or making any future offer to you.
- Landlord information: Seek and use landlord information and rental confirmation from your current landlord.
- Obtain a credit report from credit reporting bodies: Seek and use a credit report about you provided by a credit-reporting agency for the purpose of assessing your application.
- Provide information to credit reporting bodies: Give to a credit reporting body personal or commercial information about you. The information may include identity particulars; the fact that credit has been applied for and the amount; the fact that we are a current credit provider to you; advice that payments are no longer overdue; advice that cheques drawn by you have been dishonoured more than once; in specified circumstances that in our opinion you have committed a serious credit infringement; and the credit provided to you by us has been paid or otherwise discharged.
- Disclose personal information: Disclose personal information about you as required by law, or to organisations involved in providing credit to you, any of our associates or contractors, or people considering acquiring or taking an interest in our business or assets. This includes disclosing personal information about you to the third party technology providers that we use to process your application for a loan, some of whom are based overseas.
- Bank Statements and third party account aggregation service provider: By obtaining from you access to your internet banking, our third party service provider will access your personal information for the purpose of providing your bank account information to us. We will obtain up to the last twelve (12) months bank transactions on the date you apply for a loan, in addition to further ongoing bank transactions for the term of the loan, for the purpose of assessing any future loan application or making any future offer to you. We note that your bank’s terms may prohibit you from sharing your login, so you agree to appoint our third party service provider as your agent to access your internet banking on your behalf solely for this purposes and you consent to our ongoing access to this information for the term of the loan and the purposes outlined above.
- Customer identification: Disclose personal information about you to a credit reporting agency for the purpose of verifying your identity against the information held on your credit file. Should you not agree to have your identity verified by these means, please contact us so that we can discuss other options with you.
- Provide information about your loan, which may include personal information, to any introducer including but not limited to the loan term, balance and repayment history.